Re: Borden's Glue

Thanks, Randy. That's more like it. Yeah, cutting both pieces at the same time cancels out any little errors in alignment or blade angle. I've been thinking about a jig (or would it be a fixture? I never can keep that straight) for using a handheld circular saw, so I don't need to clean such a wide behind the tablesaw. <g> I made a jig/fixture for a power hand plane last time, for the same reason, but I now think the saw would work better.

On 1/13/2020 9:05 PM, Randy T wrote:
The first photo on my previous post did not come across correctly, here it is again.
The unrestricted competition so commonly advocated does not leave us the survival of the fittest. The unscrupulous succeed best in accumulating wealth. (Rutherford B. Hayes)