Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Needed

We gotta teach Earl how eo post his own messages here. ;o) John E, out by Airlie, is finishing up a long, lean cruising motorboat. I'll post some photos of it soon.

"John Engbring is looking to borrow or buy a used heavy duty sewing machine to do his boat cushions and other items. Who might he contact in the coots group, or other outlets?"

Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm but the harm does not interest them. (T. S. Eliot)