The Fog Lifts (was: Glue, caulk, Strip Planking on small craft, Some Observations)

Got 'em fine this time, Julius. Very nice shots! :o) I like moody, misty and moist photos. That's why I'm having so much trouble choosing which photos of the rainy sail-by at Port Townsend to put online. <g> But I was expecting photos of tubes of goo and wood strips. ;o)

https://groups.io/g/oregoncoots/photo/0/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

https://groups.io/g/oregoncoots/photo/0/1?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

https://groups.io/g/oregoncoots/photo/0/2?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

On 1/13/2020 11:55 AM, Julius wrote:
OK!
I should never mess around with the web. As the internet continues to decay, no manner of ‘stuff’ may occur.
The previous incomplete e-mail showed two nondescript images.
So hopefully the above three photos complete the picture (npi).
The far right image shows something coming out of the fog. Second image – there it is! Third – sun is out!
This sequence was taken standing at River’s edge over an amazingly short time period.
Not responsible what the viewer may receive.
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking. (John Maynard Keynes)