Re: Glue, caulk, Strip Planking on small craft, Some Observations

I've been happy with Rodda "latex" house paint on Lazy Jack, and I had the Retired Old Geezers use it on Whimsy.

On 1/13/2020 10:40 AM, Rich G wrote:
When I finished Jaunty I used standard (?) ablative bottom paint to the water line.  Above the water line I used Rodda 100% acrylic house paint over similar primer.  Worked like a champ, easy to do small repairs as scuffs, etc, easy to keep clean.  I put it on with a typical 1/2” house roller and all in all was very happy with it.  Worked like a charm.
Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education. (Mark Twain)