Re: Borden's Glue

Randy Torgerson

John,

Looks like a good place for all kinds of wood.  I have always wanted to build some furniture out of Madrone.

I watched a couple of Geodesic Airolite Boats video's on Youtube; I found them interesting but I like the modern "traditional" style of skin-on-frame boats.  Robert Morris in Building Skin-On-Frame Boats uses air dried Alaskan Yellow Cedar for the steam bent ribs so I am going to try to do the same.  I have a 14 inch wide board of Port Orford Cedar that has been air dried that I might use for the transoms.

Randy