Re: Glue, caulk, Strip Planking on small craft, Some Observations

Earl's three cents worth on Gorilla Construction Adhesive:

"Gorilla Puke

"I tried it ONCE and it made me nauseous and induced a headache. Regardless of it’s strengths, I would avoid it as so many other products are much more enjoyable and safer to use. My 3 cents worth."

Doesn't jibe with their claims of low odor and VOC compliance, but maybe Earl has a particular sensitivity to it...

https://www.gorillatough.com/product/gorilla-construction-adhesive-3/

https://www.gorillatough.com/product/gorilla-heavy-duty-construction-adhesive/

And I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different. (Kurt Vonnegut)