Re: Beaver Creek

Damn.

Speaking of which... I wonder what's happening today on the North Spit at Waldport, and the South (Salishan) Spit at Taft?

I love watching a stormy ocean, but I don't need to get up close and personal with it...

On 1/11/2020 5:39 PM, Dirt wrote:
Really not a good day for beach activities.
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2020/01/3-swept-out-to-sea-near-cannon-beach-1-child-still-missing.html
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." (Isaac Asimov)