Re: Borden's Glue

We know a good place to get bending oak:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskQzSLjv

I'll bet a Geodesic Airolite Katydidn't would come in close to 20 lb....

On 1/11/2020 7:14 AM, Randy T wrote:
Weight wise the skin-on-frame would be the lightest at 25 to 30lbs, the strip plake at 30 to 40lbs and the cold molded the heaviest at 40 to 50lbs.
Maybe I will have to build all three but I think that skin-on-frame would be first.  I just need to get the canoe out of the garage and find green or air dried Oak for the frames.
It is better to have loafed and lost than never to have loafed at all. (James Thurber)