Re: Borden's Glue

Oops! Attached the wrong version of that photo. This one takes up a lot less memory...

On 1/10/2020 3:01 PM, John Kohnen wrote:
I was wondering if seeing how well the Petey Dink CM worked after it was built was what made you decide to use Katydidn't/Petey Dink CM as the basis for a SOF dinghy. I was sure impressed by how ell the Musson's lapstrake Katydidn't worked when saw it in action. Lots of freeboard with two adults aboard (see attachment), might even hold two Coots! <g>
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do. (Anne Lamott)