Re: Very Sad News

David Graybeal

Just got off the phone with Kay, then come here to see if everyone knew.

Kay's in no hurry to make decisions, of course, but she spoke to me also about a memorial service at Timothy Lake. Maybe in lieu of the Hagg Lake Messabout in July.

Pat had offered me the PK20, and with our growing family, it is a lovely idea. I just haven't managed to finalized arrangements with Frank for a place to park her.  Pat & I were hoping he'd recover enough for another shad fishing expedition aboard her  this Spring... but it just didn't work out that way.

Damn sorry to see him go, but damned impressed at how strong he was to not only survive the initial severe cardiac event... but to keep bouncing back cheerfully in the face of repeated problems resulting.