Re: Very Sad News

elaineginader

So sad to hear.

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019, 7:17 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Kay called to tell me that Pat Patteson passed away yesterday morning.
He'd been suffering from several health issues in the last few months,
and it finally became too much for his body to handle.

Pat and Kay were some of our earliest Coots, and we'll sorely miss Pat
even though he hasn't been able to do any boating in recent years. There
will be a wake of some sort in the warmer months. Pat and Kay spent a
lot of time at Timothy Lake, and she was talking about trying to do
something up there.

https://flic.kr/p/orBaC

--
John (jkohnen@...)
Wind is to us what money is to life on shore. (Sterling Hayden)