Re: FINAL LIST OF SALISH 100 PARTICIPANTS...

Richard Green

Made me wish I had a boat. It looks like it’s gonna be a great trip.

Rich

On Dec 14, 2019, at 2:15 PM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

Thanks, Marty! I really appreciate the better communication this time around.

Looks like me and Earl made the cut, and several other Coots are signed up as well. Retired Old Geezers Toledo Joe, in Good Girl, and Keith Korporaal, in some B&B boat, haven't changed their minds yet. <g>

I'm gonna tke _several_ VHF radios this time. <g>

On 12/13/2019 2:26 PM, Marty wrote:
OKAY, FOLKS, here's the list of all 135-or-so skippers and boats registered for the second Salish 100. Support boats are not yet broken out from the general list--we'll confirm who they are pretty soon--but this list represents everyone who was accepted by the registration deadline.
John (@Jkohnen)
Winter blues are cured every time with a potato gratin paired with a roast chicken. (Alexandra Guarnaschelli)