Re: Boat Launch Today at Noon!

Electri-Cal

Big congrats John.  Looks like a well chosen project, with a well chosen build crew.  Perfect weight for us senior coots, and easy to handle too.  A minn kota is a no brainer here, and a leaboard sail could be a good fit.  I'd use one like my sabot for a good starter size, if the sailing part got considered.

Later we might take your new one and Surprise for a lake photo cruise.  maybe I could get a couple photos for your file, like you did for mine.  Great to have a phone full to show, plus some better ones at places of interest.  I'd love to see us at Paulina ( BURRR!! ), Siuslaw, or a coastal lake later with trees going off this spring. Lemolo would be spectacular as a shallow lake trip, have you been there before? Presume so, but curious.

Anyhow, more praise for a well done new coot boat with great potential, good choice John. ------  Cal

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 8:34 AM Richard Green <chaos5@...> wrote:
With the sou’wester, pic could be a Gloucester fisherman heading out to check the lines!  Great photo.

Rich

--
Thanks, I will reply to all mail as possible ---  Cal