Re: Calendar Payment (was: Coot Calendars -- Order Now!)

elaineginader

In the mail.

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019, 12:01 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Sorry about not changing the Subject when we went of on an Oregon Coast
sidetrip.

You can send me a payment of $15 per calendar, postpaid, anytime to:

John Kohnen
PO Box 40043
Eugene, Oregon 97404

Or you can make the payment through PayPal through the link on this
page. I appreciate it when you add about 5% to cover PP fees, but it's
not required:

http://www.boat-links.com/Appreciate.html

The Calendars are going to the printer Wednesday, so if you haven't
ordered yet don't wait any longer!

Thanks!

--
John (jkohnen@...)
Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of