Re: Coot Calendars -- Order Now!

Thanks, Josh. So they call it Louis "Street" now? It was Louis "Lane" when I was a lad. You'd think I'd have noticed the change, since I live just a few blocks away. <g>

Nice photo! Sunset Bay?

https://groups.io/g/oregoncoots/photo/0/0?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

Welcome aboard! Do you have a boat now?.

On 12/6/2019 11:36 PM, Josh M wrote:
Sent $20 if you would mail to: The Meads, 725 Louis St., Eugene OR 97402. That's Sweet Creek Falls near Mapleton. Is this better?
Since we moved down here from Alaska we've been driving all over getting to know the area. Have lived on or worked on motorboats in several states but like small sailboats best.
Thank you for making this available.
--
John (@Jkohnen)
Inanimate objects can be classified scientifically into three major categories: those that don't work, those that break down and those that get lost. (Russell Baker)