Re: Photos

Keith Korporaal

Thank you, Jim, great photos!   But, I sure missed your cookies 😬!!

Keith

From: oregoncoots@groups.io <oregoncoots@groups.io> on behalf of elaineginader <elaineginader@...>
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 6:22:55 PM
To: oregoncoots@groups.io <oregoncoots@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [oregoncoots] Photos

Great pictures Jim thanks for sharing.

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019, 6:00 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
I don't know if you followed my diorections or not -- that doesn't look
like what happens when I do it <g> -- the link works fine. Good
pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. It sure was a beautiful day! :o)

--
John (jkohnen@...)
What a strange machine man is! You fill him with bread, wine, fish, and