Re: Salish 100

Bob Miller

John -

Changing horses between Tuffy and Lazy Jack would be no problem before the event. Both fit the bill. We would just need to know before the final roster to CG.

Bob

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 5:57 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Peer pressure, and the list of boats and skippers already approved for
the voyage, convinced me to sign up for the 2020 Salish 100. I hope they
can fit me into the fleet. Earl is also signing up. Gonna take Lazy Jack
again. She's just oo good at it. :o) Maybe when I get more experience in
her, and maybe do some Tai Chi or Yoga to get limbered up <g>, I'll take
Tuffy sometime.

--
John (jkohnen@...)
I must say I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns