Re: Photos

elaineginader

Great pictures Jim thanks for sharing.

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019, 6:00 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
I don't know if you followed my diorections or not -- that doesn't look
like what happens when I do it <g> -- the link works fine. Good
pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. It sure was a beautiful day! :o)

--
John (jkohnen@...)
What a strange machine man is! You fill him with bread, wine, fish, and