Re: Photos

I don't know if you followed my diorections or not -- that doesn't look like what happens when I do it <g> -- the link works fine. Good pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. It sure was a beautiful day! :o)

On 11/4/2019 2:31 PM, Waldport Jim wrote:
A few photos from the recent Halloween Float on the Yaquina River.
Coots Halloween Float 2019 <https://flic.kr/s/aHsmJ4o3EY>**//___^
Coots Halloween Float 2019
Explore this photo album by jimreim on Flickr!
<https://flic.kr/s/aHsmJ4o3EY>
--
John (@Jkohnen)
What a strange machine man is! You fill him with bread, wine, fish, and radishes, and out comes sighs, laughter, and dreams. (Nikos Kazantzakis)