Re: Salish 100

Peer pressure, and the list of boats and skippers already approved for the voyage, convinced me to sign up for the 2020 Salish 100. I hope they can fit me into the fleet. Earl is also signing up. Gonna take Lazy Jack again. She's just oo good at it. :o) Maybe when I get more experience in her, and maybe do some Tai Chi or Yoga to get limbered up <g>, I'll take Tuffy sometime.

--
John (@Jkohnen)
I must say I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a good book. (Groucho Marx)