Re: Mailing Photos Question

jim reim

Thanks John.  Looks like it worked.
Jim  R

On Sunday, November 3, 2019, 12:51:40 PM PST, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:

I assume you're clicking on the arrow that curves to the right, next to
the "new" shopping cart, on photo's page on Flickr, or the the arrow
that curves to the right below the description on an album page...

Choose "share", if it's not already chosen, in the little window that
pops up, and then copy the cryptic URL that they give you and paste it
into an email to the group. oregoncoots@groups.io See attachment.

Don't try to use the "email" choice.

--
John (jkohnen@...)
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like