Boaters are coming from all over the country to participate in the event...the largest organized small-boat cruise in North America.

Registration is $65 (see adjoining postings for details), and still open.

- Marty

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 3:58 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
Joel Bergen kindly copied this message from Marty from the Salish 100
F******k page to the new Pocket Yachters group on groups.io. Thanks Joel!

https://groups.io/g/ptpocketyachters

Going over the list I see some more familiar names. Coots Dan Arbogast
in his Potter 15 and Paul Grun in his Garden Ell, Pick Pocket. Port
Townsend Coot Doug Korlann is taking Toucan, the Great Pelican Louie
Brochetti built. Earl's neighbor Bruce Heys in his Paul Gartside design
#170. Retired Old Geezer Keith Korporaal will be doing it in a 12' B&B
design of some sort. California Coot David 'Thorne" Luckhardt will be
doing it again in Goblin. Dennis McFadden will do it again in his Scram
Pram. Dan from Almostcanada will e taking his sailboiat, Lady Bug.
Montana Coot Jim Young will be taking his Frankenboot motor cruiser made
out of a Bayliner Buccaneer.

--
John (jkohnen@...)
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts