Dinghy Sails and couple rigs for sale, just hanging out

Electri-Cal

The new hip joint is coming Dec. 5 th., just waiting for that project to get with a couple boat and rc drone projects.  Not doing big boat anything for the time being.  Some other coots could do a coast cruise, sounds like fun, weather permitting of course.

Will have some sails for sale soon.  A Sabot type unstayed sail rig for a 7 to 10 ft.  Dinghy. A good Lido 14 jib with lines is also available. The jib is ready to go sailing on several appx. 15 ft. Hulls, might fit yours so let's talk.

John K. Is checking the good prices, but it would be good for a variety of boats, I could have the gear to complete this package. Even a beaching rudder for a small sailboat. Call for details from the Coors member list.

Thanks, Coots...  Cal

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 10/19/19 5:00 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: oregoncoots@groups.io, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...>, oregoncoots@groups.io
Subject: Re: [oregoncoots] Very Cheap or Free Weekender

Okay folks we purchased a 29 ft sailboat who is available to instruct a sailing voyage to move her from Hayden island to illwaco. Please and Thank you

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 8:32 PM, John Kohnen
<jkohnen@...> wrote:
The "monster beam" on the foredeck is the lower part of the mast. I
won't call it a tabernacle, but it serves the same purpose. It's got a
hinge loose-pin hinge on top, with the other half of the hinge on the
bottom of the rest of the mast:

https://flic.kr/p/2huFJLW

I'm still interested in the Honda, if it can be arranged for me to see it.

On 10/13/2019 7:48 PM, Rich G wrote:
> I have a six foot 3 X 3 galvanized tongue for cheep.  I still have the Honda 2 h.p. at 400. to a coot.
>
> I see a lot of work on that weekender, lots of weather checking which would require some paint removal/sanding/filling to repair.  Bowsprit be a pretty easy fix to scarf or replace, I’d think.  I can’t tell what the monster beam on the foredeck is about.  The transom would be easy enough to repair and beef up.  My Honda 2 hp or my Tohatsu 3.5 would look good on that boat, then.
--
John (jkohnen@...)
Whenever I hear anyone arguing for torture, I feel a strong impulse to
see it tried on him personally. (John Kohnen, paraphrasing Abraham
Lincoln on slavery)

Join oregoncoots@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.