From: "Mike Leibbrandt via Groups.Io" <myyankees08@...>
Date: 10/19/19 5:00 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: oregoncoots@groups.io, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...>, oregoncoots@groups.io
Subject: Re: [oregoncoots] Very Cheap or Free Weekender

Okay folks we purchased a 29 ft sailboat who is available to instruct a sailing voyage to move her from Hayden island to illwaco. Please and Thank you

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 8:32 PM, John Kohnen
<jkohnen@...> wrote:
The "monster beam" on the foredeck is the lower part of the mast. I
won't call it a tabernacle, but it serves the same purpose. It's got a
hinge loose-pin hinge on top, with the other half of the hinge on the
bottom of the rest of the mast:

https://flic.kr/p/2huFJLW

I'm still interested in the Honda, if it can be arranged for me to see it.

--
John (jkohnen@...)
Whenever I hear anyone arguing for torture, I feel a strong impulse to