Re: Primed for my Recent Purchase

Mike Leibbrandt

Looking for Cal lost his number with a stolen phone. We bought his homebuilt boat/ sailboat. Would someone kindly forward this to him lplease 503-812-1763
Thanx a bunch
Kimberli n Mike Leibbrandt

On Thursday, October 17, 2019, 9:29 PM, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:

I'm afraid I wandered away from Lazy Jack too much during the Port
Townsend Fest. There were too many OPBs to look at! <g> Sorry I missed
you and Virginia, Brandon.

I've started an album on Flickr for Tuffy. Caution! If you don't want to
see sexy tushes don't click here:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHKAUCT

--
John (jkohnen@...)
The sea drives truth into a man like salt. (Hilaire Belloc)