My Geodesic Airolite Boat

I stopped by the Andrew Linn Boatshop in Toledo the other day to check on the Platt Monfort Classic 12 the Retired Old Geezers are building for me. They've got the skin on and shrunk, and the first coat of Rodda "latex" housepaint has been applied:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/albums/72157706889347291

Looks Good Guys! :o) I dropped off a tube of Life Calk to bed the external wood parts. It's in a box amongst the other Airolite stuff.

As a bonus I've included a shot of the Steward Pram that Rick, et al., were building during the boat show. It's coming along nicely. :o)

https://flic.kr/p/2hv8cjz

http://www.coots.org/BoatPlans/Chick/

--
John (@Jkohnen)
You can tell the size of a man by the size of the thing that makes him mad. (Adlai Stevenson)