Very Cheap or Free Weekender

Nobody has called Scott about the Stevenson Weekender in his yard. I'd hate for it to be broken up. The boat has a broken bowsprit and the motor mount tore off of the transom (from using too heavy a motor), sustained during the Salish 100. They finished. Otherwise, I don't think it's any worse than Queen Boadicea was when she came into the Coots' orbit. There are no sails. Scott will sell you a trailer to haul it off on, but if you bring your own trailer and don't bother Scott's crew too much I'll bet he'll give you the boat for free. Scott Coleman: 541-954-7223

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/albums/72157711328760558

https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=salish%20weekender

BTW, I've got a trailer I'll give away, buyt I'd like something for the tires on it. Needs a new tongue. I got Pickle a new (used) trailer instead of doing the repair:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/albums/72157661896227089
--
John (@Jkohnen)
Let the summer passes quickly and let the winter comes slowly and so we may have longer autumn, The Golden Kingdom! (Mehmet Murat Ildan)