Re: Shifty Sailors of the Maritime

It was probably fun to see the Shifty Sailors at the Museum. Mary and me were down at the Coast, but she had to be back Friday afternoon. <sigh> The theater there is really something! The view is so good out the windows they really don't need to bring in any entertainment. <g> The Retired Old Geezers in Toledo did a lot of volunteer work to get the theater finished. here's the Shifty Sailors Web page:

http://shiftysailors.net/

On 10/8/2019 8:41 AM, Claire wrote:
The Shifty Sailors are lots of fun, they are home ported in Coupeville a few miles from our farm, and a very professional group.  They have often preformed at the PT Wooden Boat Festival, and they sang at the art festival I started in Coupeville, 'The Art of the Boat'
check them out here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k88TXzhfxvY
--
John (@Jkohnen)
Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally. (Abraham Lincoln)