Coots' Annual Yaquina River Halloween Float, October 26th

The Coots' Halloween float from Elk City to Toledo will be Saturday, October 26th, this year. The high tide at Elk City will be at about 1:15, and we'll have a good ebb tide helping us down the river to the Cannon Quarry ramp, about 6 1/4 miles. After we get the boats pulled out we'll have dinner at the pizza joint by the docks in Toledo:

http://www.coots.org/mb/Halloween/

Hope you can make it!

--
John (@Jkohnen)
Then summer fades and passes and October comes. We'll smell smoke then, and feel an unexpected sharpness, a thrill of nervousness, swift elation, a sense of sadness and departure. (Thomas Wolfe)