Re: Boat's sold

Case Turner

What size pelican? I may be interested if Andy is not.

Case

Sent from not here

On Aug 15, 2019, at 8:30 AM, Tom Sorensen via Groups.Io <tdsoren=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have a SF Pelican gathering dust in my garage Andy. Interested?

Tom

On Jul 27, 2019, at 8:02 AM, Andrew Linn <alinn@...> wrote:

May it bring him great joy and happiness. :)

I'm not getting off the water, I'm just transitioning to something lighter/smaller. I'm going to build a tricked out TikTak this weekend.

On 7/26/2019 11:40 PM, John Kohnen wrote:
One of Us got a darn good deal! :o)

On 7/26/2019 1:37 PM, Andrew wrote:
Some day I'll learn how to price correctly :) Boat's been sold. I won't reveal the winner, but he's* one of us.

*normally I would have used a gender ambiguous pronoun, but come on, we're Coots. Using "he" makes it just as mysterious, maybe more so, than using "the person"