Re: Poer of Toledo Wooden Boat Show This Weekend! Aug. 16-18

Claire Acord

Chili powder vs bbq sauce, and Carnitas is cooked twice, being roasted after the slow cooking part...
But both yummy!
Sorry to miss the event this year, know you all will have fun!
Cheers
Claire

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 2:21 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
What's the difference between pulled pork and carnitas, Case? There
probably is one, but it must be subtle...

--
John (jkohnen@...)
A whale ship was my Yale College and my Harvard. (Herman Melville)

--
Stay afloat with current events....visit Traditional Small Craft Association - Puget Sound's website:
http://www.tscapuget.org