Re: [MessaboutW] Yaquina Messabout Spots

thoms.bryn@...

what about oars? You do have oars don't you?

-----Original Message-----
From: ajonn2000@yahoo.com [mailto:ajonn2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 9:08 AM
To: MessaboutW@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MessaboutW] Yaquina Messabout Spots

My only comment on using the South Bay launch site is that those of
us without "mechanical power" might have a problem getting out of the
marina and into the bay. When leaving the launch ramp, one must
negotiate quite a narrow stip of water bounded by the marina on one
side and land on the other. If the wind is right probably would be
OK, but if not, could be a real bummer, both in leaving and returning.

Would be interseted in any comments. Am I being overly cautious?

John T.

No flaming, cursing or public mopery. Please be polite.