Re: RC sailboats?

Dan Arbogast

I'll take one of the "kits" for $30.

Dan

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 10:20 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
The Coots (or, I guess, me for the time being <g>) are now the center of
the Boomer RC sailboat universe. There are only four completed hulls,
half a dozen completed keels, several masts, and lots and lots of other
stuff, including tools and epoxy. No radio equipment or servos. I'll do
an inventory soon, and put together four "kits". We've got hull and deck
molds to make more hulls, or someone could make a hull of their own
design and use the other Boomer parts.

I probably payed too much for the stuff, but I was dazzled by the
abundance, and I'm too easy. <g> Does $30 per "kit" sound like too much?

Boomer is a pretty apt name for Coot RC sailboats, given our close
connections to Toledo. Toledo High School's mascot is the ferocious
Mountain Beaver, or "Boomer".

--
John (jkohnen@...)
A strong nation, like a strong person, can afford to be gentle, firm,