Re: Need more help - completely different subject

I won the "Rat Bike" award at one of the first "Berkeley North" gatherings at Max's tavern in Eugene! <g> My bike was (is, it's sitting idle out back) a '75 Norton Commando with a '70 750 engine in it and the shifter and back brake pedal switched back to the the side God and the Queen intended:

http://www.boat-links.com/images/bikes/ME-3.jpg

Alas, new owners turned Mmax's into a f***ing fern bar... <sigh>

The pre-electric start Commandos are everything I think a motorcycle should be. :o)

http://www.boat-links.com/images/bikes/norton1.jpg

On 12/26/2018 9:05 AM, Phil Peck wrote:
It would appear that coots are adventure types regardless if it is boats or bikes. ...
As with boats or bikes, the best memories seems to be when the boat or bike was what (others) viewed as funky.
John (jkohnen@boat-links.com)
Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists. (Nikola Tesla)