Re: Need more help - completely different subject

Vince K.

That's definitely a much higher performance bike than my old 200cc (air cooled) was.
A motorcycle mechanic friend of mine said water cooled engines perform way better.
Plus, I think that is a fuel injected engine which makes an even bigger difference
So you probably the same (or even more) power than my old 350 air cooled had.

And disc brakes too.  My TW had drums and they definitely faded on long hills.... not a good feeling.

That Honda of yours looks like a really nice bike.

Vince