From: Andrew Linn
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2018 7:08 AM
To: Coots
Subject: [oregoncoots] Need more help - completely different subject

Starting in March, we are moving to a 4-day work week. My big plan is to
use the weekends to achieve my goal of motorbiking to every county in
Oregon. Courthouses are cool and they will be the reason for the trip,
BUT, I've decided to make this a "Travelogue of Oregon" kind of thing.
Here's what I need from y'all:

What's the neatest thing to see in your county? For instance, here in
Marion County, I'd take someone to Willamette Mission State Park, Silver
Falls, and/or Willamette University. For Yamhill, something like the
Evergreen Air and Space museum.

Since my little 250 doesn't like freeway speeds, I'm doing highways and
back roads. Interesting sights and routes - including dirt or logging
roads - are welcome. Crack-in-the-Ground, Hole-in-the-Ground, Vista
House, Astoria Column, etc. For Jefferson County, I'll probably visit
the Cove State Park. Things like that. Good photo opportunities and
maybe some history.

---