Re: Boat for Dirtsailer

Case Turner

So I'm still looking at boats...

Bolger's "Bee" looks like a stout little tender. 20 knots in a 7' boat with a 6hp!!! Hmmm reminds me of my 8' Zodiak with a 25hp.

Sales pitch from Phil Bolger & Bernard Wolford  "Or build it as a thrill boat in which to confound the jet skiers."

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 9:59 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
A couple more possibilities for Dirt -- Geodesic Aerolite possibilities:

https://gaboats.com/boats/westportdinghy8.html

I especially like the look of this one, but why would anyone name a
design after a pesky insect? <g> The plywood bottom makes it more durable:

https://gaboats.com/boats/blackfly8.html

--
John (jkohnen@...)
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose

--
Dirt