Re: Boathouse Fun -- Monthly

Case Turner

If I figure out my next little boat build..

I’d like that to be an option for a boat house build.

Hmm, I’d still Ike to sell Orca to a Coot.

Case

Sent from not here

On Nov 26, 2018, at 5:25 PM, John Kohnen <@Jkohnen> wrote:

The sewing class has attracted quite a bit of interest. Bob L noticed this and suggested that we try to do something at the Toledo Boathouses every month during the "off" season. With that in mind I'm thinking of putting the second weekend in every month, from November through March, on the Coot Calendar for a Boathouse activity of some sort. We'll figure out what sort as we go along. Having a date set every month may provide the push needed to inspire us...

--
John (@Jkohnen)
Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it. (Henry David Thoreau)

--
Dirt