Tide and Current Tool

I think somebody over on the Wooden Boat Forum mentioned this:

http://deepzoom.com/

Use your arrow keys to move around. Click on a tide or current station to get details. Zoom way out and use the cursor keys to move around to get to charts far from their default area.

Looking ahead to Friday I see that he maximum ebb current near the Toledo Airport ramp will be 2.2 knots, but it'll be more like 1 knot when we get there...

--
John (jkohnen@boat-links.com)
Any man-made code could be broken by a woman. (Agnes Meyer Driscoll, pioneering US Navy cryptographer)