Re: Doing More Messing About in Toledo

Bob Miller

Check out the Portage Pram at Duckworks.

Bob

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 4:47 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
I'm really impressed with Dennis's Tiny Ripple. Despite his best efforts
it hasn't drowned him yet! ;o) One time on the Freeway Lakes he somehow
slipped and fell between the longitudinal seat and the side, but the
boat didn't capsize or throw him out, it just shipped maybe a quart of
water and then sat there while he sorted himself out. :o) But Tiny
Ripple is really a one-man boat. You can carry two people in one, but
neither is having fun:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/albums/72157633344127723

http://www.atkinboatplans.com/Dinks/TinyRipple.html

Dennis built his stictch 'n' goo out of light plywood.

--
John (jkohnen@...)
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose