Re: Doing More Messing About in Toledo

Joe Novello

There is an Elgant Punt at the boathouse folks can try out any time.  The Reyired Old Guys are building one some time in the next couple of months for one of the crew.  It is a short two or three day build.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 5:03 PM John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:
All the Atkin flat-bottom prams could easily be converted to plywood
construction. What do you like about 'Itty Bitty in particular?

http://www.atkinboatplans.com/Dinks/

On 10/18/2018 6:21 AM, Dirt wrote:
> I have considered building another one of Dave's skin on frame boats.
> Unfortunately the ones that I am considering are all too big to fit in
> the trailer. The Piankatank River pram would fit, but I think its quite
> what I want.
>
> I have plans for cabin boy and another Atkins pram ? floating around in
> my plan files somewhere. I may have to revisit those again. Itty Bitty
> could be a good option as it requires very little lofting and should be
> suitable for plywood construction.

John (jkohnen@...)
"Necessity is the mother of invention" is a silly proverb. "Necessity is
the mother of futile dodges" is much nearer the truth. (Alfred North
Whitehead)

--
Joe Novello