Re: Doing More Messing About in Toledo

All the Atkin flat-bottom prams could easily be converted to plywood construction. What do you like about 'Itty Bitty in particular?

http://www.atkinboatplans.com/Dinks/

On 10/18/2018 6:21 AM, Dirt wrote:
I have considered building another one of Dave's skin on frame boats. Unfortunately the ones that I am considering are all too big to fit in the trailer. The Piankatank River pram would fit, but I think its quite what I want.
I have plans for cabin boy and another Atkins pram ? floating around in my plan files somewhere. I may have to revisit those again. Itty Bitty could be a good option as it requires very little lofting and should be suitable for plywood construction.
John (jkohnen@boat-links.com)
"Necessity is the mother of invention" is a silly proverb. "Necessity is the mother of futile dodges" is much nearer the truth. (Alfred North Whitehead)