Re: Doing More Messing About in Toledo

I don't blame you for not wanting to do a stitch 'n' goo boat. :ob

Ladybug is an interesting boat. The 7-footer is probably as small as you should go if you want to do anything with two people aboard (some smaller dinks will carry two people, carefully, to shore and back from a moored boat, but you wouldn't want to spend time trying to have fun in them):

http://www.harrybryan.com/harrybryan/plan13.html

http://www.harrybryan.com/harrybryan/plans.html

What's wrong with the Elegant Punt? An Elegant Punt is big enough for two people to enjoy themselves (within limits <g>) in one:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/45365287082/in/album-72157640933167354/

On 10/18/2018 11:48 AM, Dirt wrote:
I'd really like to avoid a stitch and glue boat and will probably forgo a kit boat. Another boat that has interested me is Harry Bryan's Ladybug, the wheelbarrow boat.
--
John (jkohnen@boat-links.com)
The best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it. (Harry S Truman)