Re: Doing More Messing About in Toledo

Case Turner

Tik Tak wont fit the bill for what I want.

I have built the PDR and it really isn't what I'm looking for either.

Small row boat, with option for small outboard. 8 foot max length.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:00 AM Ken Preston <kenpreston46@...> wrote:
8' max for most purposes I'll bet comes back to a scow like the PD Racer or one of Bolger-style square boxes.  My PD would row along in flat conditions very nicely.  Evening calms on Puget Sound made that a very important consideration.  Two people is supposed to be do-able but I never did it.  I'm big, boat is small. . .but 8 feet x 4 feet is about the biggest boat you'll get into 8 feet!

--
Dirt