Re: Doing More Messing About in Toledo

Case Turner

Thanks for the offer Cal, but need a build fix!

Sent from not here

On Oct 17, 2018, at 8:31 PM, Electri-Cal <calboats@...> wrote:

Why not try to fit in my folding Pirogue ??  Right now it’s at John Kohnens place.  I loaned it to him to see if a similar rig would work on his trailer.  You’re a bit lighter so that’s good , plus it folds to fit in a 6’ 6” long by 40 in. wide in my EX Tundra.

You might want to try that one on, as the truck is gone,  and the pirogue has the built in electric cruise motor to get home on.  It’s available for trial, for sale too most likely, but free trial since I don’t need it back in any particular hurry now.

Have a great day, ----Cal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Case Turner
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 7:49 PM
To: oregoncoots@groups.io
Subject: Re: [oregoncoots] Doing More Messing About in Toledo

I would like a small boat that would fit in my cargo trailer camper. My Camp neighbor Bob  Larkin really got me thinking when he pulled his boat out of his minivan...

The elegant punt fits that bill but I’m not sure it’s really what I’d like. Something similar.

Easy to build, so say if we did a build  it could be at least 3d in two days.

If we could parking lot camp or those that want to in the water that would be great.

I’m looking at doing something first of year or early spring so I’m ready to go for summer.

Anyone want to do this as a Messabout?

Other thoughts on boat plans?

Dirt.

Sent from not here