Re: Autumn Messabout Starting Sunday at Toledo, Oct. 14-16

jim reim

I should be able to make it on Sunday (tomorrow).  I have to be in The Valley on Monday.
What time do people plan to get there tomorrow?

Jim R

On ‎Thursday‎, ‎October‎ ‎11‎, ‎2018‎ ‎11‎:‎14‎:‎54‎ ‎PM‎ ‎PDT, John Kohnen <jkohnen@...> wrote:

Just because it's gonna be warm and sunny, there's a good pizza joint
across the streets, and Bob L wants to put his SCAMP in the water one
last time before the rains set in, we're gonna have a a messabout at
Toledo starting Sunday. There's dock space if you want to tie up your
boat overnight, but you might have to pay for it. Contact the Port for
more info. Be sure to tell them you're a Coot coming for the messabout.
More details here:

--
One must have a heart of stone to read the death of Little Nell by
Dickens without laughing. (Oscar Wilde)