Re: Not boat related at all: My motorcycle trip to Tillamook

Hank

Aaaaa ,you guys  and  your big motorcycles.  Reminds me of my first sort of long ride.  Grants Pass to Oregon City airport to start flying lessons.  They had a special of guaranteed training to first solo for "only" $99.00.  That lets you know it was a long time ago but I-5 was new and I made the trip on my almost new Yamaha 80cc bike riding much of the way on the shoulder as cars and trucks whizzed by.

  Be glad to read more reports of other interesting rides.
 as boating season winds down.

Hank

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 2:41 PM Case Turner <dirtsailor2003@...> wrote:
One of my favorite rides takes you to the Wheeler County Courthouse in fossil.

Every April the Motto Guzzi riders hold their annual camp out and meet at the campground just south of Fossil.

It’d be right up your alley Andrew. They shoot off black powder guns, cannons and launch anvils using explosives. Good time!

Dirt

Sent from not here