Re: More on any Library Offer - DO check out !!

Jove Lachman-Curl

I’m really a bystander here, but I would enjoy seeing these books, and that’s the whole point of a library right?

Some spot in Toledo still rings a good bell for me. There are willing interested volunteers and the town attracts boating folks anyway.
If mold is a high concern a good cabinet as discussed earlier, with some desiccant or a couple light bulbs to keep it a little warm should be plenty. Ziplock bags for the valuable ones? Or even water tight Tupperware’s.
It’s not rocket science, but I love the idea of heading to Toledo some rainy Sunday and reading/borrowing a good boat book. And explore that area by kayak perhaps.

An online google-sheet is the best way I know of for keeping a public status. For anyone who’s not used this, it’s just a spreadsheet in the cloud that we can all access at once and put in status of various books etc. it would also serve as a public list of titles.
We use this for the rowing club I attend and it works very well for practice sign ups and booking out boats for 80 members with multiple practices a week.
-Jove in Eugene.

On Sep 26, 2018, at 7:19 PM, elaineginader <elaineginader@...> wrote:

So how many books are we talking about? It can't be that many of it's a box the same size as the one Mark has. I could possibly take them and create a spread sheet with the names. I hate to see them leave the group.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device