Last Toledo potluck update-reminder

Case Turner

I think I’ve answered everyone who emailed, but if I missed you sorry! If I haven’t as we know Coots like dessert.

I will have all the taco burrito fixings. I will have beef, poultry and a vegetarian option.

So please bring fruit or dessert, chips, whatever you want to drink. Bring a chair, plate and utensil of choice.

I will be camped in my converted cargo trailer along the river in the normal area. It is white has an awning and I will be flying the Coot Burgee.

Saturday night. I’ll have my stuff ready to serve at 5pm.

See ya all then!

Dirt

--
Dirt