Thursday Albany Coots Lunch

I invited Dan from AlmostCanada to join the Coots for lunch Thursday. If all goes well on his trek from AlmostCanada (I don't know why he calls it that, I think it's more AlmostIdaho <g>) he'll be staying in Philomath Wednesday night. I figured some of the Albanian and Lebanese Coots would be showing up even though there's a messabout Saturday.

1:00 (but folks turn up early) in the bar in the back of the Denny's just east of the Highway 20 exit off I-5:

https://goo.gl/maps/12aC2vyqMbB2

It looks like the weather is gonna be nice for the messabout at Fern Ridge this coming weekend:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/FernRidgeWX

http://www.coots.org/mb/FernRidge/

--
John (jkohnen@boat-links.com)
Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish. (Mark Twain)