From: John Kohnen
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 2:58 PM
To: oregoncoots@groups.io
Subject: Re: [oregoncoots] Even more idiots on the water

Be careful who you're selling stuff to. ;o)

"Orrio, a former Marion County deputy district attorney, and McCallum

decided to try the kayaks for the first time and launched into the

Santiam River near Mehama."

The articles make it sound like the foam was structural as well as

flotation, or that's what the plaintiffs are claiming. I think there

were a bunch of idiots involved, on both sides. <sigh>

--

John (jkohnen@...)

Any doctrine that will not bear investigation is not a fit tenant for

the mind of an honest man. (Robert G. Ingersoll)